RESOURCES FOR OHIO PERSONAL INJURY PLAINTIFFS
Below are useful resources to help guide you through the legal process. Schedule a no-obligation, free consultation to discuss your specific case and learn how to protect your rights.
- U.S. Courts
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio
- The Supreme Court of Ohio & The Ohio Judicial System
- Ohio County Courts
- Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA)
- Federal Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- Library of Congress
- U.S. House of Representatives
- U.S. Senate
- White House
- Consumer Product Safety Commission
- Ohio Attorney General Victims of Crimes
- Franklin County Government
Bar associations and legal organizations
PERSONAL INJURY NEWS
According to a lawsuit brought by the Attorneys General of 36 states across the country, three pharmaceutical companies – Reckitt Benkiser, Indivior, and MonoSol RX – have been engaging in a conspiracy to change the form of Suboxone from a tablet to a type of film...
First, it was Stryker Medical’s Accolade TMZF Plus Hip Stem, which was recalled in 2011 because of a problem due to employee error. This was followed in 2012 by the Rejuvenate and ABG II Femoral Stems, which were prone to failure and were responsible for metal...
Manufacturers of defective products that have injured or killed others that have settled claims often require that a confidentiality agreement be a term of settlement. These agreements forbid disclosure of the settlement and also prevent consumers from learning about...